In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss Podcast, I talk with Sandy Vo who shares her journey from depression to joy as a meditation teacher.
Sandy Vo is a meditation teacher, Superconscious brand and business strategist, podcast host and Co-Founder of Ladies Aligned, a community platform for connecting women and aligning them with their gifts.
Through the ascending power of meditation and the tools of self-care, Sandy helps multi-passionate entrepreneurs tap into their unique gifts, unlock a vault of creativity and create their own abundant reality. Drawing upon her own experiences of healing through burn out and mental dis-ease, she trail-blazes the path for women leaders to find joy in the home within themselves.
Sandy’s mission is to help more women forge the way to honor their highest expression through sacred self-care.
In this episode we cover:
- How she teaches a short foundational method of meditation for busy professionals.
- Why slowing down is the new speeding up.
- How meditation helps entrepreneurs and Dietitians in their business.
- Learning to take action from the subtle inner voice and intuition rather than the ego.
- Sandy’s vision for women, meditation, and helping women honor their highest expression.
- Sandy’s three take-ways from this episode.
Resources from Sandy Vo:
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check our Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email