Do you have a passion that you know helps people? Are you currently or previously helping people with the same things for free wondering if you can make a career out of it? Guess what you are not alone and the answer is “YES”! You can turn your passion into a career you love.
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Kerry McCarthy MS RD. Kerry has a private practice in Fort Lauderdale helping women with eating disorders and disorders eating. We are breaking down how to go from “Passion” to “Career” and begin to love the life you are living.
“The reason I do what I do is I believe in it.” – Kerry McCarthy
In today’s episode…
- How to get used to taking money for services and knowing you deserve it.
- What finally helped her believe she deserved to be paid for her services?
- How she learned to go with the times
- Getting people to relate to her by putting herself out there.
- When she finally had that break through working with Libby.
- How she knew it was time to delegate so she could focus on what she’s good at.
- How she’s using Instagram to create a passive income.
- Changes in her Instagram marketing from start to where she is now.
Connect with Kerry on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!